Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Neutrogena- spokesperson

In the past few class meeting we have done activities and picked a spokesperson for QU in case of a crisis. We have looked at QU and we have come up with in groups various crises that could happen at our school. Then we went on to pick out a spokesperson who would be the best fit to speak on behalf of the school regarding the crisis we were discussing. So, I have been trying to figure out who would be a good spokesperson for Neutrogena is they had a crisis. In my opinion, I think that the best spokesperson or people for Neutrogena would probably be the celebrity brand ambassadors. I feel this way because most people listen to celebrities so if they see a celebrity trying to smooth over a problem I feel like the public would be most likely to listen. In chapter 5 of our book it says that it is important to designate a spokesperson who can manage organizational communication with the media. Therefore, if they train one or two of their celebrity ambassadors, I feel like they would be the best to talk to the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment